…Would you stay if she promised you heaven?
will you ever win?
Rhiannon - Fleetwood Mac
- do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? closed
- do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? nope
- where is your next vacation? Romania :’)))
- who do you think reads these? the one reading it now
- so you have a calendar in your room? yesss it’s new york <3
- what’s your plan for the day? it’s sunday night here, so curl into a ball and cry because tomorrow is monday
- are you reading any books right now? nah i’m waiting for sweet reckoning to be released so i can’t manage starting one rn
- do you ever count your steps when you walk? sometimes
- do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? yes all the time
- do you chew your pens and pencils? i used to
- what is your “song of the week”? good girls don’t grow on trees
- is it okay for guys to wear pink? yeah why not
- do you still watch cartoons? sometimes it depends if i catch old ones like scooby doo or tom and jerry those used to be my favourites
- what do you drink with dinner? i don’t drink while having dinner
- what do you dip chicken nuggets in? nothing ew
- what is your favorite food/cuisine? french fries yum
- when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? two weeks ago to a girl from an exchange programme
- can you change the oil on a car? no
- what is your usual bedtime? 10:30pm maybe
- are you lazy? you have no idea
- afraid of heights? nah
- occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? interior designer, writer or lawyer
- hot tea or cold tea: cold
- tea or coffee? coffee
- favorite kind of cookie? i like everything that is cookies
- can you swim well? yes
- can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? yes
- who do you want to see right now? the wolf of wall street
Your lipstick stain is a work of art. I’ve got your name tattooed in an arrow heart.
All Of Me | John Legend
agreed, horrible choice to go back with him.
i keep on telling myself that if he makes her happy i should be happy
I love the freedom of living alone, but I also love things that make me feel seven again. Back then naivety was the norm and skepticism was a foreign language, and I just think every once in a while you need fries and a chocolate milkshake and your mom.